CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another New Adventure

Well it seems like all of a sudden I am adding new things.  This is a good thing but new is different and sometimes scary.   Along with Blogging I have also decided to start doing some challenges and below is the picture I submitted for a new to me digi stamp company.  I stumbled across their blog last night and found out that they want to give everyone a chance to submit the works of art even if they don't have a blog.   Well I sent the email and got two of the cutest images back and decided why not, what do you have to loose.  So below is my second new adventure of the day.   The blog challenge can be found at http://www.vcstampchallenges.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment