CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A nice weekend.

This weekend was family weekend at EKU so Jerry and I went down to visit Jess.  We had a very nice visit, got to meet some of her friends and got to spoil her just a little.  We stayed all night got up went to breakfast and headed home so she could take a nap.  She promises me she is eating but I swear what butt she had is gone.    It is amazing to me how independent she has become in just 5 short weeks.  My little girl has grown up in no time at all.  It was a very nice visit and I look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

The good news is the new kitty (grayson) and Bella have gotten used to each other and can be in the same room now with out terrorizing each other.  Thank goodness for small favors.


Ok I hope to have some projects to post later tonight I just need to get them uploaded and posted.  Til later thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment