CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday All!


I got some cleaning done and decided to take a few to do a challenge and was lucky enough to do a twofor!

I did this card for the http://www.vcstampchallenges.blogspot.com/ which was her favorite colors of burgundy, cream and forest green.  I got to use another of my VC stamps that I won in their recent blog hope.  I think this is a very cute image.

Then I was able to incorporate a sketch challenge for http://heartsandhugz.blogspot.com/2009/11/try-it-out-tuesday-42-sketch-time.html with the above sketch.   I have never done a sketch such as this and I love the layout.

3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Adorable card! Love that image. :) Great job on the challenges!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful!! Love the stuff you've added to the coat!!

vc said...

Gorgeous! :0) Great coloring! Love her fluffy coat and snow! Pretty flowers, too! Thank you for playing with us this week on the vc challenge! xx

Post a Comment