CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm So Excited!

I am so  so excited,  2009 is over and 2010 has begun and with the new year comes great change!!!

I have been asked to join the SMC design team for 2010 http://digital.sewmanycards.com/  and I just can't wait to get started.  I look forward to creating lots of new projects to share with you all and one of the greatest parts is two of my close friends were also chosen for the team, how fun is that!    More news to follow as it becomes avail so keep an eye for news!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

YIP YIP HURRAY!!!!! Congrats on the new DT member!!! I will have to be sure to come by and play..

P.S. - thanks for the comment to me!! That was so sweet!

kim.mom said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to work with you!!!

Post a Comment