CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail!

It time for another challenge over at  SMC’s.  To me this is a perfect challenge it is Easter Themed.  What could be better with spring right around the corner that means Easter is right behind.
Our sponsor this week is Stamps Alive! Terri Olsen, owner, is donating a Cuttlebug Combo Folder named DAMASK($15 value) to the winner of this weeks challenge!! How fabulous is that?!?

The winner will also receive 5 free images of their choice from the Sew Many Cards Store!
Here is my card for the challenge, I love this image I won it on the last hop and was so excited! I used American craft paper which is double sided so it coordinates perfectly.  I used so stickles to make the egg pop and then some Martha Stewart wide satin pink ribbon completed my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
P1030413

1 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome card Tammy!!! I love the bow, tied perfectly!!! Love the bling you added. Great work as always!

Post a Comment