CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to SMC sponsor Day!

This is a card that I created for our newest sponsors.  Check out this cute  image, how very sweet.

P1030504

Below is some info on our latest sponsors, Wags and Whiskers:

I was a stay-at-home mom for 7 years so stamping was a great way for some “Mommy time”. But after stamping for over 2 years, my hobby became my obsession…so my obsession became my dream! Now I own an on-line store!

Stamp and Create is a new on-line store carrying many popular brands of stamps, paper, and embellishments including: Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Stamps, Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, Whiff of Joy, Stampavie, Penny Black, The Greeting Farm, Basic Grey, 7
Gypsies, Shimmerz, Nestabilities (always 20% off!!), charms and more!!

I am always adding new items to the store…so check it out at www.stampandcreate.com

Today I did a card for Wags and Whiskers.   I love this image that I got this round.

I was able to use paper from my stash as well as the ribbon.   I colored with my copic markers

0 comments:

Post a Comment