CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to a new week at Paperpopsicles!

This week Birthday is the  is the them and sweet is what we have to offer.

My first card is a strawberry shaped card that I “dipped” in chocolate, almost looks good enough to eat!  I got to use my new sewing machine to create the stitching for it so so glad my friend told us about the great little tool to add to our long list of “must have” gadgets!!!

P1030625 

 

My second project was to create something with this Cherry Pie image Yum, Yum.    You can find both of these over at http://paperpopsicles.com/ so go check them out you will not  be disappointed!!!

 

P1030623

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your strawberry! Chocolate covered ones are my absolute favorite guilty (but kind of good for you :D) pleasure. YUMMMMM

Lora Oliver said...

LOVE the stitching and your strawberry looks good enough to gobble right up!!!

Post a Comment