CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Flower Power!

It’s Monday and at Paper popsicle that means new projects!
Be sure  and head on over and check out the new projects and while you are there grab the freebie and join the challenge!!! Who could ask for more!!

Here is my “shape” card for the week. This week Is this great watering can so I cut it out with my Scal, made my own flower bling and sentiment!   So many options to use with this great template!

Our theme this week is Flowers:

P1030849

So head on over here for some inspiration!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great idea Tammy ! Love the paper you have used, it's so cool ! Smiles from Catherine

Joaniebolognie said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

Lora Oliver said...

Love your mix of patterned papers, such a fun and springy card!

She's a Color Queen said...

Tammy, this is WONDERFUL!!!! I like how you made the can taller - clever lady!!

Post a Comment