CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Sponsor Card For SMC

Today I share with you another sponsor card.  This weeks sponsor is Pencil Soft, they have some adorable images.  Below is some info about them.

image

SPONSOR BLURB --

"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"

I just love their images and this is one of my favorites.  I used Funky Flowers paper from K & Company and white lace ribbon and flowers I got from my local Hobby Lobby.

tsmsponsor5-19 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

tammylilac

0 comments:

Post a Comment