CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Some Exciting News!

I got some exciting news this weekend.  Stef H (Glitterbabe) has chosen a new design team and I am delighted to let you know I am on that team.  I look forward to working with everyone on the team.  I have always loved glitter and bling so this gives me a great reason to use more of both!   We will have challenges every Thursday I hope you will join us for our first one this Thursday!  Be sure and check out Glitterbabe’s store here and the new Challenge Blog here.

Here is my first card for the new team, I thought the image was perfect for a going away card I needed today.  One of our pastors has moved along to another church so they had a huge celebration today so I thought this card would be great for him.

P1040480

I used an image I found at her freebie  here!  I used basic gray designer paper.  The base is PTI.  It is hard to tell in this picture but I used glitter on the flowers and grass and  on the wheel I used a  glitter brad.

6 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Super cute card Tammy! Congrats on the new DT position!

Dawnll said...

Congratulations! Working with Stef is going to be a hoot!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Congrats Tammy on the new DT position! Well deserved!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tammy wonderful card love that image you have done Stef proud with this one and I am sending you a big congratulations on being chosen as one of Stef DT I bet you will love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your card... that image is awesome and you've done such a great job creating a card with it.

Congratulations on the new DT!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

Congratulations Tammy!!! I love your first card for the team - but then, all your card creations are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment