CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It’s a new challenge over at Lily Boos!

August marks a new challenge for Lily Boo and it is Anything as long as you use a Lily Boo image!  You say you don't have any Lily Boo images well guess what you can get some great freebies right here

My card is at the bottle of this post so be sure and check it out!

I want to share with you some items I made for a Baby shower last week we had a church for a lovely couple.  This great couple are so blessed, they have a 15 year old daughter and were told many years ago that they would never have another child. Well needless to say god has better plans for them and they discovered this spring that she was 6 months pregnant.  Needless to say they are so excited and we are keeping them and their family in our thoughts and prayers as she goes in tomorrow to have her baby.

The first item I am sharing today is my diaper cake, decorated with rolled up diapers and little goodies which make this cake not only adorable for a centerpiece or a baby’s room but all 100% usable!

MEMO0016

Next I have some oneies I made using Bugaboo images on an iron on transfer sheet.  Be sure to come back tomorrow when I share a tutorial on printing on fabric another great easy method to do!

MEMO0017

Lastly here is the card I made.  I used the little tees from Lily Boo’s images which can be found here!  I love this set b/c it is so versatile and just adorable!

MEMO0019

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Gosh Tammy ! You have been a busy bee ! Everything is gorgeous ! You are going to make a new Mum very happy ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Gina said...

Aaaaw Tammy they are all gorgeous!!! We don't do baby showers in England, but that diaper cake is awesome haha! XXX

Unknown said...

Wow Tammy, love all these, particularly the T Shirts, just so cute.

Have you seen Let's Ink It Up, the new challenge site on the blog. Check it out here Cheers

Michele Lourenco said...

Cammy that is way too cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How sweet! These are just too too cute!

Post a Comment