CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Greetings To Jodie!

bdayparty

Some of you may ask who is Jodie, but most of you know her as the Bugaboo creator!   I personally know her as a wonderful, kind and generous friend! 

Jodie I am in awe of you daily!  You amaze me with  the way to you take care of your kids to the way you take care of us your DT and then find time and to create as only you can.

Jodie we wanted to take the time to recognize you on your special day.  You will never know how very loved and thought of you are today and everyday!   Thanks for being such a great boss and thanks for trusting us as you do by giving us the creative freedom that we have by working with you.  We adore all of your work and it is truly our pleasure to work with it. 

Today is your day and if we were the boss we would tell you to take the day off, do something that Jodie loves to do, however that may  not be possible.  I hope you are able to take just a little bit of time for you today b/c you deserve it!

This is the card I created for you today to wish you the very best Birthday!

P1070591

Now I need you to head on over to Rae Anne’s, she also wants to share your birthday with you!

If you would like to join us in sending Jodie well wishes for her birthday feel free to stop by her blog and leave her some love.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Tammy ! Love the embossed background and this image is so lovely ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

Aww Tammy, you are such a sweetheart! thank you so much for this awesome birthday greeting! And making me cry - lol

thanks my friend C:

Jodie Mackrell said...

I forgot to mention, Your card is very beautiful! love the colors and bow!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Well, I just finished the most fantastic blog hop in the world. You guys are the best DT AND FRIENDS I could ask for! you really are! thank you so much for doing this, it meant so much to me. My day has definitely started off fantastic! but your all in trouble for making me cry - lol!

aqualeiga said...

Lovely card! Happy Birthday Jodie x

Lola said...

Lovely and cheery!

Min said...

Just gorgeous Tammy!! Certainly a wonderful way to get the day started for our Birthday Girl!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Julie said...

This card is so pretty! Love the yellow and white and the beautiful green ribbon!

Great idea to have a blog hop for Jodie!

Marionment said...

Love your card. The colors are great!!
marionment@msn.com

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your birthday card for Jodie is beautiful!

Post a Comment