CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Did It Creations new Challenge

Today's challenge is called

Out With the Old... In With the New

We are celebrating the new this week so I'd like to see something

new on your card, a card for a new baby, birthday, New Year.

Anything of that nature will be just fine.

Sylvies Stamps
Our Store

So here is my creation! I was thinking of new snow!

P1070720

Please stop by and check out what the entire team has done for today!

Challenge Blog
OUR TEAM
Camilla
Carla
Cindy
Debbie
Gemma
Georgia
Gurkiss
Jasmine
Jeanette - DT Coordinator
Jennie
Katja
Michele
Nicole
Robyn - Owner
Stephanie (Stuffie)
Tammy M
Tammylee
Wendy

Please remember that we have
We Do It All Wednesday's
at the challenge blog too!

1 comments:

Sylvie said...

Hi Tammy, I love how you have used the trees. Thanks for using one of my stamps. Happy New year to you! x
Sylvie x

Post a Comment