CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

New Challenge over at IDIC

Here it is Sunday again and time for another I Did It Creations fun challenge.
We loved seeing all of your fabulous folds cards and projects. We give a freebie with every challenge just pick one of the
Images used by the DT, email her at jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com
IDIC Freebie Request in the subject line  with the name of DT member and I'll send you the digi stamp they used in this challenge.
This week our challenge is
Anything Goes
Our sponsor this week is
Visit her shop  for some great  digi stamps.
Below is my  card using Hibiki Sleepy found here along with all of the great images MIZUMEDIA_DESIGNS has to offer.
I used paper from my stash and created the sentiment from my computer.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and check out all the DT creations!

Entered my card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at CCC.
Happy Christmas!
Chrissie

Jennie said...

Its lovely Tammy! xx

Catherine said...

What a great card Tammy ! The image made me giggle : so cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday period.

B x

Axa said...

Too cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. :)

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful creation, the stamp is great! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge and have a lovely Christmas.

Bev said...

what a cute image. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xx

Post a Comment