CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Time For A New Challenge over at Critter Sketches

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog we bring you a new challenge,    Our challenge this week is a sketch and a color challenge.  Melanie is keeping us on our toes this week with the double challenge!  The sketch is below and the colors are Purple and Teal. 

Before I show you my card let me first give you some info about our sponsor.   Our sponsor this week is a company that is near and dear to my heart, as if you my followers did not know!  Yep it is Bugaboo!

bugaboo badge

Below is my card using  Bubaboo’s Butterfly border #7 which can be found here.   I embossed the top half, used my nestie some ribbon from my scrap stash and some brads to finish it off.  I think it turned out cute.  I added the sentiment from a just rite pom stamper.

P1070626

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Sweetie ! Love the embossed pannel and the colours are gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

love how you used the butterfly border. the embossed piece goes perfect with it. Fabulous card!

Min said...

This is just a beautiful note card Tammy - Love the embossing AND that digi!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the colors! very pretty!

Post a Comment