CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Time To Feed The Reindeer!

Today I am coming to you late and I am so sorry!  I forgot to post my ABC for today so please accept my apolgies!

Below you will see my jar of Magic Reindeer Food!  When my kid were little they would come home with a packet that we had to put out on the lawn  Christmas Eve night. My husband works with a girl who currently has 3 kids and is expecting twins so I thought this would be something her kids would enjoy and one less thing she had to worry about.
I am reusing a jar added oatmeal, glitter and sprinkles, a bow and a 3x3 card using one of the adorable flying reindeer that can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by today and again I apologize for the delay!
P1070670  P1070668 P1070669 

Entered this in the below challenge:
Totally Stampalicious

8 comments:

sgc said...

Cute! Some things are worth waiting for--and this was, Tammy.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Tammy,
This is so adorable! I love your bugaboo reindeer image too!

Catherine said...

This is adorable Tammy ! What a fab idea ! Love the tag and the bow ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute Tammy! love it!

Min said...

Love the Reindeer Food idea and that little tag is just adorable!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Lola said...

Oh yes! I need to make this for my Bean! She will LOVE it! Thanks for the great idea.

Julie said...

This is super cute! Those kids are going to LOVE it! Love that you reused the jar too! This is "green" in more than one way :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is such a great project!!!! Love that sweet li'l reindeer!!!! THanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!!

Post a Comment