CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Challenge # 21 @ Aud Sentiments!

It’s time for another challenge  at Aud Sentiments!    For this  challenge we are lucky enough to have Inktegrity as our sponsor. They are giving the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to use in their store. 

Here is a little bit about them...
"My name is Joni Wilson, I am the sole designer of Inktegrity's images. Inktegrity was started out of my love for card making; my designs are fun for all ages and can be resized to fit your crafting needs. All of my images are inspired by upcoming holidays, everyday life, and friends' requests. Please visit the store site at: Inktegrity and browse through the different categories. Happy crafting to you, thank you for creating with Inktegrity!" 

On a side note I was lucky enough to meet Joni one day while on a road trip with a couple of friends to WV.  She surprised us and met up with us also, it was a fun day spent with friends!


This time around we want to see your corny Valentines Day sayings. The cornier the better!

    When I told my daughter what our theme was this week she immediatly got online and found the “Corney” pick up line that I used, she was having way to much fun with it I have to admit.   I printed my image  from the set Ticket Please on glossy paper then used a pop dot to add dimension.   I was able to use the Ticket Border punch with it and PTI Card stock.

Thanks for Stopping by today !!

P1070935

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fantastic card... it POPS! I love the sentiment!!!

Catherine said...

What a great card Tammy ! Great embossed background and I love the sentiment too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Post a Comment