CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let's Take A Trip to the Beach!

It is time for another Ho Down Challenge and this week we are heading to the beach, I so wish that was true I could use a little beach time right now! One of the best part about Hambo’s Ho Down challenge is each week you participate they send you a freebie to use the following week!   Their images are great you should check them out you can find them here!

This week's challenge is brought to you by "Pelican." He is asking you to use shades of blue, brown and tan, and make a BEACH themed card!

I used Creamy Carmel as my base and added some DP that I had on had.   I added some ribbon a an anchor charm to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today!

 image

8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

The anchor is really neat! Love the shine on his big beak. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

SAMARA said...

Hi Tammy (thank YOU for your comments!) This is the cutest card! I love the fishy peeking out of the (beak?) and the Happiness (oh yes!) Hmmm the anchor...I think that fish is anchored! I love how you matched up the ribbon...it is adorable! You are one busy person with all those blogs...when I looked at all your cards, I saw the snoboarding pics and thought..."Now I am impressed!!!!" (I then read the words around it.) Oh poop...I tried it last year and thought you caught the bug too! lol All the best, samara xox

lalkygirl said...

hi tammy stunning creation.love the anchor and how you coloured his beak,
i won the fancy folds challenge at catch the bug but i am having problems trying to email you,it keeps failing ,could you email me
lalkhamt@yahoo.co.uk ,thanks so much
tracey[lalkygirl]

Catherine said...

What a great card Tammy ! I love the glaze on the beak and the little charm too !

Monica Hunter said...

The charm is the perfect touch on this cute card! Thanks for being a part of our challenge this week! :)

Min said...

I'm lovin the hoedown challenges too - love what you did with this image - the colors are fabulous - remind me of the beach and I just LOVE that anchorl!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Melissa said...

Cute...cute...cute card! The charm really seals the deal! The pelican is so adorable. Thanks for playing along at the Hambo hoedown!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a fun card. I love the anchor!

Post a Comment