CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New challenge over at By Lori Designs!

It is time for a new color challenge over at LBD!   I went over to put my card in the linkz and noticed my card was picked as one of the top 5 how exciting is that!   I proudly popped my badge on my sidebar!  Yeah that is very exciting.

Here are the colors for the week  nice colors don’t you think.

Below is my card using Dylan found here!  I used Stampin up Cardstock and the DT is one from my stash but had no name on it so not sure who makes it but loved that it had all the colors on it!  I added some ribbons and a computer generated sentiment to finish it off!

P1080013

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Silli said...

Oh Tammy, your card is fabulous, love the image and your colors... BIG HUGs

Catherine said...

Oh what a sweet card Tammy ! Perfect for a teenager ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Brook said...

Great card for a boy and a wonderful job with the color challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at BLD Challenges. We hope to see you again next week.

LORi said...

Cool card Tammy!! Thanks for joining us at BLD!! Hugs -LORi

Post a Comment