CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wild Thing, you make my Heart Sing!

It’s time for Challenge #43 -  over at IDIC our sponsor this week is  Digi’s with Attitude,  check them out you will find a wonderful mix of digi stamp images. Perfect for a any occasion.

Check out the wonderful projects provided by the DT Here.  They like visitors to their blogs. So stop in and say hello. (see sidebar for links)

Now on with the  my card using Tabatha and Tony from their Animals with Attitude collect and their  sentiments also.   I used Creamy Carmel and black paper from Stampin Up and the ribbon is another roll from my stash that is just wonderful to work with.  I inked up the edges to soften the look.

P1080017 

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fab choice of colours - love the white tigers xx

Catherine said...

This is absolutely stunning Tammy ! What a cute image and what a beautiful bow !

Jennie said...

This is gorgeous Tammy! I love your big huge beautiful bow! And the sentiment works perfectly xxx

Jeanette said...

I'm with Jennie...I'm love that bow, too. This is a stunning card.

Post a Comment