CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Challenge Time!

It’s Challenge time over at Catch the Bug Challenge blog and this week an Anything Goes.  

There is a funny story about this card.  My hubby works with a girl who has 3 adorable children under the age of 6.   She and my husband are very close they act as though they were siblings.   Last fall she and her hubby went away for a well deserved quiet weekend.  After she came back to work my husband told her kiddingly you gonna get preggers of course she said no way!  Well it just so happens that she did and guess what it’s Twin boys!   Wow, talk about busy, but Brooke is an excellent mom and Josh is a wonderful dad so they will be just fine however my husband could not resist teasing Josh as he plans his much avoided trip to the doctors in the very near future.  My  hubby asked me if I could make him a card to give to Josh. 

Below is my card using American craft DP and Stampin Up card stock.   I added the pin and the bow to finish off my card.  I used Bently and added another to make the twins,  The original sentiment said May cause but I changed it to say Will because Brooke has ready said this will cause a vasectomy!

You can get your Bugaboo Fix here and as a special treat enjoy 20% your entire order from now until March 25th using code 6762K947

P1080293

4 comments:

sgc said...

Cute. Great papers!

Rae Anne said...

Amen to d'at! Double the birth control please. . .;) MWAH!

Catherine said...

Oh this is so cute Tammy ! Love love love it !

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute and ROTFLMAO sentiment!

Post a Comment