CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Challenge over at Aud Sentiments!

Check out the newest challenge for Aud Sentiments  We are so excited to announce that we have My Time Made Easy as our sponsor for this challenge. She has some freebies on the site. Here is the link.  Here is a little bit about the company...
" My Time Made Easy provides you with the basics for creating your own coordinating handmade cards, tags, and gift packaging in no time. It is fun, affordable, and we made it easier than ever! I have always said that it really is all about the TOTAL package. Now you can afford to create and dress up the simplest of gifts on your own, and make them appear to be that much more special. Nothing says love like something handmade."
For this challenge we would like to see Birthday cards, gift packaging or gifts.

Below is my project using the  great Box template and her gingham digi paper.  I decided to make it a coffee gift.   I added Stella  from Bugaboo to top it off!

P1080209
Here are the beautiful projects from the DT using My Time Made Easy stamps, templates and digital papers...
Ruthie from Gotta Find A Cool And Funky Name
Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
Audrey from Aud Cards
Ali from The Crafty Dragon
Scrappy from It's A Scrappy World
Maria from Joyful Stamper
Lorraine from Coldwaters2
Dee from Dee's Design Blog
Kim from Kym's Crafty Cards
Paul from Crafty Blogocks
Amy from Amy's Paper Addiction
Denise from I Ink I Can
This challenge will run until Tuesday, March 15 I hope you will join us!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hahaha! just love Stella and your drink carrier is great. Love it!
Hugs,
Julie

Ruthie said...

FABULOUS! Love it - love Stella too - I just chuckle looking at her!

Rx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant project that you chose to do Tammy it looks superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

What a fantastic creation Tammy ! I love everything about it ! Great DP and just the right images !

Post a Comment