CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Time for a New Challenge!

Happy Sunday,it is time for a NEW CHALLENGE over at CRAFTY HOs' Challenge blog! This week we have a theme  for you I hope you like it.  Today we want you to bring on your Shamrocks and  green beer and think St. Patty’s Day!
I hope you will come play along this week, we sure do LOVE to see everyone's entries every week! Remember, if we have more than 50 entries for the week, we will give out a WINNER badge as well as a TOP 3 badge. So, come and join the fun and tell your friends to come play along as well:)
Below is my card using some wonderful paper made by American Craft this is just one of many I found at Tuesday Morning this week. My image is JJ from Bugaboo she is just one of the many great characters you can find here.   P1080295

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cool card Tammy ! Love the DP and the pretty lace !

Linda said...

Tammy this is a hoot! I love the image and lace you used so Irish. LOL Really it is the green beer.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tammy, your card is gorgeous. Lots to look at and all of it is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Good one - I love this one Tammy!!!

Sue T said...

Cute Tammy, love JJ and this makes a great st pattys day card~

Post a Comment