CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Freebie Friday!

Yeah it is Friday and that means Jodie is sharing her wonderful talent with us again!  Today she shares another scene this time an Easter Theme!  I think this will be another popular on so make sure you head over and grab your great freebie!

 

Below is my card using the freebie found here.  I used PTI for my paper choice and  ribbon from my stash!   Thanks for stopping by today!

fffff

You can get your Bugaboo Fix here!

7 comments:

Min said...

This is just adorable Tammy! That Ribbon - LOVE IT!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Lola said...

Yay! Polka dots! Nice fancy-fold and super cute all around.

Jodie Mackrell said...

super cute Tammy! love your coloring!! great job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love working with yellow...when it works and boy, this sure works...it's a favorite of mine...LOVE IT!!

Silli said...

sooo cute Tammy, love the image and your colors...;-) Happy weekend! HUGs

Catherine said...

What a darling card Tammy ! Love the colours and the 3D effect too !

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tammy fab papers and a great image I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment