CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

It’s time today for another Challenger over at Aud Sentiments!  Please stop by the blog and check out all the wonderful creations the DT has to share today!


For this next challenge we are so lucky to have Just Some Lines. They have the most adorable images.
Here is a little bit about them...


" Just Some Lines is a digital stamp shop where lines bring characters to life. It has over 250 digital stamps for you to choose from with more being added each week. The stamps are drawn by Jehanne, the owner. Jehanne is a self taught artist and a stay at home mum who enjoys drawing whimsical characters."
They are giving the winner $15 USD of digital stamps.

OK, now for the challenge. We want to see the sentiment "Enjoy Your Day" or any other sentiment to make someone smile.

Below is my card using Funky Summer Flamingoes 1 (love this image).   I used glitter paper from DCWV paper stack and PTI Black cardstock.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC, and then I topped it off with mulberry flowers!

image

5 comments:

Julie said...

You did a great job creating a card with this image. Just love it!
Hugs,
julie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE LOVE this flamingo...my friend likes penguins and I have fallen for Molly Moo, and all kinds of flamingos. And, you certainly dolled it up. Did you make the flowers? ( PS I don't know if you have been noticing buttons I've been using lately!)

Ruthie said...

Hey Tammy - this is such a great image - and you have really done it justice!

Rx

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love this image.

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is such a cool card. Love how the beak shines.

Post a Comment