CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sending you Sunshine!

It’s time today for another Challenger over at Aud Sentiments!  Please stop by the blog and check out all the wonderful creations the DT has to share today!

Our sponsors this week is Digital Delights!

image

Here is a little bit about them...
"Hi there, my name is Wendy (aka Louby Loo). Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. Check back often to see what is in the works!! I hope you enjoy my new digi site and have fun using my images."
They are giving the winner 3 digis of their choice! Thanks so much!

Please check out samples from the rest of the team here!


OK, the challenge....
We want to see sentiments with AT LEAST 2 Words

Below is my card using this adorable Bucket and Spade Peyton and added this adorable freebie that can be found here!  I used paper form my stash some I had gotten at Sam’s that I thought was perfect for this adorable image.

P1080969

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hey Tammy - just loving this one - so cute!

Rx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tammy

Such a cute card.

Hugs Ali x

Post a Comment