CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bugaboo’s August Anything Goes Challenge!

Good Morning!  It is time for our August Anything Goes Challenge!   

This is a favorite challenge for many so I hope you will join us!

 

Below is my card featuring  Dottie | Cowgirl!  I used kraft brown paper and some red bandana paper I had in my stash by Paper Studio.  The sentiment is computer generated!

8-6

Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in challenge #12 which is a Theme Challenge as well .  You could win 5 free Bugaboo images so why not join us!

You can see everyone’s great projects on the Challenge Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment