CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Freebie Friday

Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday  is part  of a new collection of digital images from the set named Beary Bee Flower.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Below is my project using the latest cutie that is up for grabs today!  Ii found some of my favorite paper in my stash and noticed that my favorite flowers matched it great.  The ribbon is some I got last  summer from a friend that I have been hoarding but figured it fits this image and paper perfectly so had to use some of it!

8-12

Please note we make every attempt to have freebies up by 7am however at times  they do not make it in time, please check back

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tammy, this is beautiful, I love, love, love your flowers!

Anonymous said...

Love u card. Did u make your flowers. Can u tell me how u did it. Thanks
Tam

Post a Comment