CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Freebie Friday!

It is time for Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday.   Up for grabs is the adorable image below’  This image  is part of our Funny Stroller collection, and is available to download for free all week long right here.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

I used some KEI paper with bees for my card today and PTI cardstock.  Added some ribbon to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to grab your freebie!

P1090300

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, so CUTE! I love the papers you used for him (I know I say that a lot.....I'm such a paper freak! lol!). I have to go download my freebie! :0)

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is adorable Tammy and i LOVE that paper!

Post a Comment