CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It’s time today for another Challenger over at Aud Sentiments! Please stop by the blog and check out all the wonderful creations the DT has to share today!

We are so lucky to welcome Whimsie Doodles as our sponsor for this challenge. If you haven't seen any of their images you need to go check them out. They are adorable and so easy to work with.


They are giving the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to the store.

In addition to a great challenge we are also haveing a DT call we are doing another "Anything Goes" challenge so that you can really show us your stuff!  I  hope you will join us!

Below is my card using this adorable image provided by our great sponsors this week.  
I used PTI card stock and dt paper from my stash.  The sentiment was a freebie but I dont remember who made it sorry but I thought it was perfect for this image.   I glazed the cherry and added my Glitter snow for the icing!






3 comments:

Julie said...

Such a cute card. I love the frosting on the cupcake
Hugs,
Julie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This darling cupcake card and Friday's stroller card are both adorable. I'm loving the DP paper and haven't seen it anywhere around....perfect for both cards. I also love that extra bling on the cupcake....hungry this morning.

Dragonlady said...

Perfect papers for your cupcake card, really cute.

Hugs Ali x

Post a Comment