CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

Aud Sentiments has a brand new challenge and  here is our sponsor!


For this next challenge we welcome Daisy Doodles. They have the most beautiful digis. You should stop by their store and have a look around.
Here is a little bit about them...
"My name is Jules aka Daisy Doodles :) I have been doing 'digi's' for a little over a year now, and I love it! I draw what is normally described as 'cute style' images. I tend to prefer the cuter side of images, it must be the child in me. In store there is a varied range of stamps that I sell alongside printable papers. There will also be scrapbooking kits in store soon. I would love to see anything that anyone makes, using my images :) I also have a challenge blog, where you are more than welcome to join me and my awesome design team. http://daisydoodlescreativechallenges.blogspot.com/"

Below is my card using this adorable imaged paired with on of my favorite color combos using PTI Chocolate brown and Poppy Red.

20110911210522

5 comments:

Carol said...

Great card Tammy, it is a gorgeous colour combo. Carol x

Dragonlady said...

What a beautiful get well card.

Hugs Ali x

Michelle B. said...

I love you card, the colors are fab. Is that flower flock stuff? It makes the whole card pop!

Ruthie said...

This is just lovely - loving the flowers!

Rx

Julie said...

Very pretty!
Hugs,
Julie

Post a Comment