CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Challenge Time at Bugaboo!

I hope you will join us today for our latest challenge over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!  today we want to se you use those Punches and Dies or Die Cuts!

  Below is my card using Butterfly Border 7 .  I used this great double sided paper a friend shared with me.  I used my long rectangle Dies (nestibilities) and my SU tag punch.  I topped this with pearls and Ribbon to finish it off!

thanks for stopping by today!

4-7-12

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's soft...it's subtle...it's lovely!!! What a great idea of cutting the butterfly...it's going into my file. Good luck is what it says...you must have someone special in mind.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty butterfly - love how you popped him up like that and finished it off with a super pretty bow....I can't do bows :-( I love all your work Tammy!

Post a Comment