CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

New challenge Time at Bugaboo!

It is time for a new challenge today at Bugaboo!   Today we are doing a sketch/color challenge! 

bug sketch 9-24

colors Combo of Pink, Green and Black!

Below is my card using the cute Butterfly from The Spring Stuff Mini set!   I used my great DIe from MFT to make the squares for the color blocks.  The  paper is from a stack.  I used pearls as my accent!  Thanks for stopping by today!

 

image

4 comments:

Cheryl First said...

This is simplistically (is that a word?? lol!) gorgeous, Tammy! Love it!

Jen Leeflang said...

Tammy I love it that you didn't go the expected route but used your image in the circle! Your three blocks look like a filmstrip - great touch!
Love
Jen
BUGABOO STAMPS DESIGN TEAM GUEST

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It is really striking with the CAS lines. And, that butterfly!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very pretty Tammy!

Post a Comment