CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Release at Bugaboo!

It’s Tuesday so  you know what that means Bugaboo Stamps has a new batch of images that you are going to love!    Today we’re releasing a a few new Sentiment Collection that is like nothing Jodie has ever released before. We are very excited to see the new lin.

This beautify image  is  just one of the Collection being released today and  available for purchase in Bugaboo Stamps' Store .  Trust me you are going to want them all!  

Below is my card using PTI cardstock some of my Designer paper from my stash and a page from a book. .  I added some lace because I wanted the vintage feel for this card.

20111024194322

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Tammy! This is really pretty :) I saw your post on Facebook and popped over, thanks for the link! Off to check out the new release now. Hugs, Jan

Post a Comment