CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Show us your School Colors Theme!

It is time for a new challenge today at Bugaboo!   Today we are doing a color challenge!   We are calling it a Homecoming –School Color challenge.   Show us your school colors you can follow a dance theme or whatever you decide.  I opted for a general thinking of you card because I needed a few this week.

Below is my card featuring the awesome Butterfly from the Silhouette Collection, I love these images.  Not only are they classy but great for when you are in a rush and don’t have time to color, I just format my picture and change the color to the project.   I used PTI as my card stock to create my “School Colors” which of course were Red and Black!

20111016214542

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I agree with everything you said about the silhouettes and your card exemplifies just that....bravo!!!

Post a Comment