CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bugaboo Sponsors Digi My World!

To help kick off the latest event at Digi My World I was very lucky to get to use the adorable images provided by Digi My World using our Stella Says Sketch from this week!  Check out these cute bugs!

image_thumb_thumb[2]   image_thumb[1]_thumb[2]

 

Thank You Digi My World ,   for the opportunity to sponsor your challenge today!

Bugaboo has lots going on so be sure and check back daily so you don’t miss a thing!

clip_image006[3][2]

Would you like to Partner up with Bugaboo for your challenges??? We sponsor all events offering 7 free digis to the your winners and lots of added exposure to your events and your DT.

If you have questions or if you are ready to set your team up to partner with Bugaboo Email me for all your Sponsoring needs!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment