CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 13, 2013

ABC Monday at Bugaboo!

Well it is my turn for ABC so I thought I would share with you one of our favorite things to do on vacations or  short trips.  

We like to do Door Decs/door signs to mark each persons room.  Below are just two of the door decs being currently used as my family is on  vacation at sunny Hilton Head , SC! 

My daughter graduated from college on Saturday, we left from there and are  so looking forward to a week long stay that includes but not limited to pool side naps, walks on the beach, lots of laughter and making lots of lasting memories!

Special thanks to Min and Jodie for taking charge of everything so that I could enjoy this time away knowing that all is well with Bugaboo!

Tammy ABC

0 comments:

Post a Comment