CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Anthing Goes!

Thanks for stopping by today and welcome to the start of our newest challenge!   Thanks so much to those who played along with our January Photo Challenge!

Since it is the first Saturday of the month it is time for our Anything Goes Challenge!   So if you made it we want to see it and if you are lucky enough you will win some free Bugaboo images it is that easy!

Below is my card for today!  This was a special project for me because I got to share my love of crafting with a wonderful group of  people.

  I took card kits to the Stride Program of Winchester, KY.  Stride is this wonderful agency that helps many adults with various types of disabilities to live fuller lives.  My Daughter is the Coordinator of the  Day program and she allowed us to come down and create cards with her clients.  We had so much fun and they are wonderful crafters!  Below are just a few pictures of their wonderful creations!  I cant wait until I get to come down again and make cards with my new friends at Stride!

IMG_1083 IMG_3562

IMG_3671 IMG_3736 IMG_6872

0 comments:

Post a Comment