CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2014

ABC Monday at Bugaboo!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Today it is my turn for an Anything but a card so I have created a little treat jar for my “grand” fur baby!    We  are so looking forward to having grands in  a few years but not yet so at this time we just get to enjoy “Millie” when my daughter and her fiancée come to visit so I created this little treat jar just for Millie.   Of course when Millie comes to visit she runs the house!

10629846_10152364064241762_143298788372449783_n

You can find  all the  great Bugaboo images in  

The Bugaboo Stamps Store!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Millie is adorable and so is your treat jar, Tammy! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jessi Fogan said...

I may have squeed seeing that widdle puppy!

Post a Comment