CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2016

ABC - Monday at Bugaboo!

Happy Monday!  Today I get to share my latest ABC projects with you!

 Last month my husband and I were lucky enough to go on a a seven day Western Caribbean cruise.   We had such a great time and are very thankful for the time away!   

We decided to take Stella and Gus along with us and here are my projects to show you how you can take Bugaboo on the road with you!


We found a company on line that let you create your image then uploaded it to their site!

 

For the door decs we put them on 8 1/2 x 11 paper decorated then laminated to hold up.  

 

You can find these images and all of the wonderful Bugaboo images here

Be sure and stop by Tomorrow for our Tuesday New Releases always sure to please!

1 comments:

Marlies said...

What a wonderful idea! Congrats! I love it! Gr Marlies

Post a Comment